Thursday, April 26, 2007

Mum's Dubai Visit

My mum and my friend Paul from Bolton came to visit me in Dubai last week. They did so much shopping that I've got to send it back to the UK as cargo! Mum and Paul being silly in Duty Free at Manchester Airport.
Me and Paul in the galley on the plane. We drank champagne all the way to Dubai!
Mum, me and Paul in TGI Friday's restaurant.
Paul and mum in front of the Emirates Towers.
Mum and Paul pretending to read their books.
In the lobby of the Grand Hyatt hotel where we went for Friday brunch.
I took Paul on the same desert safari as my brother did when he was here. We saw camels this time.
The desert just outside of Dubai.
Paul and I wearing Dishdashs.
On a night out with my friend Justine.
We had a Fishbowl which is a large container filled with all kinds of alcohol.
We must've been thirsty as we finished it off!

No comments: