Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Another Day, Another Turnaround

This time the destination was Beirut in Lebanon. Pierre (One of my best friends at Emirates) is Lebanese and lived in Beirut before moving to Dubai. I thought the country looked very scenic as we flew over it. I also got to work with my friend Charles again as he was rostered the flight too. This is the first flight I have had where all the cabin crew were of different nationalities. The countries we were from: UAE, Morrocco, Bulgaria, Serbia, New Zealand, France, Romania, Australia, Philippines, Austria and Croatia. Hopefully I will get to visit with Pierre sometime soon.

Flying over the mountains in Lebanon on the way there.
A few of the villages in the countryside.

A view of the coast as we approached Beirut.

The city of Beirut from our parking stand at the airport.
Charles and me in the rear galley on the way back to Dubai.

No comments: