Thursday, April 26, 2007

Holly's Birthday

I have never missed a plane (as a passenger)... until now. I woke up at 9am for my 7.30am departure to the UK! I was in a major panic as the reason I was flying home was for my best friend's birthday. I had the trip planned for months and I couldn't believe it! I decided to go to the airport and see if it was possible to get on any flight. They offered me Paris which I turned down and then I managed to get the last seat on a London flight. My great friends from bmi in London put me up for the night and I caught the first flight up to Manchester the next morning. Holly had a great birthday and it was a really good night. Check out the photos below...While I was waiting for my flight to Manchester I saw my friend Alex from the lounge. You can just about see him stood at the front door of this bmi Regional embraer aircraft.
L-R Hannah, Holly, Liz and Zoe at Holly's house before going into town.
On the way to the bar.
In the bar with some other friends.
Me and Holly.
Me, Liz and Hannah.

The next day we went out for lunch.
The restaurant was called Toby Cavery.
I really like icecream.
Afterwards we went for a drive.
A view of Horwich near Bolton.

The church in Bolton.
Me and Holly in ASDA buying goodies for our night in.

We always used to rent DVDs on a Friday night so we decided that is what we should do when I was back. Choices is the video shop we always visit.

No comments: