Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Nearly There (2 Days Until I Graduate)!

Hi everyone, Sorry it's been so long. I have been so busy with training over the last week. So much homework to do! I graduate in 2 days and then I've got my first flight. I'm going to Cairo in Egypt. At our graduation we have to sing a song in front of 500 people. We went round to Carina's apartment to practise at the weekend. The apartment block she lives in is not finished yet. They're still decorating the upper floors. We had a break from singing and climbed onto the roof. It's 60 floors high so the view was amazing. Check out the pictures below.

The group just after we had something to eat.
Song practise. As you can see I'm pretending to be an airplane.
In the real version we'll all be holding champagne glasses for this bit.
It went badly wrong. It was all the girls' fault!
We had a break and went wheelbarrow racing next to the unfinished swimming pool!
Vicky, Zierang, Carina and Honey on the roof.
By the unfinished pool.
The view of the Sheikh Zayed Road (the main road and also where I live) from the roof of Millenium Tower. Click on the picture for a better view.

We were all exhausted by this point as we'd all been going up and down ladders and stairs all night!

No comments: