Wednesday, November 08, 2006

My Ab-Initio (Training) Course

It's 14.10 and I'm sat in my room wearing my uniform. I'm off to training in about 20 minutes time. It's first aid this week and I've got to learn where all the equipment and medicines are as well as what they all do. Not to mention the fact that I first have to work out what's wrong with the person! Lots of late nights and Burger King this week. :-) Here are some pictures from my course.

My Ab-Initio course. From Left to Right:
Back Row: Me, Zierang (India), Rachael (Australia), Vicky (New Zealand), Carina (Australia), Ligia (Brazil), Lenka (Slovakia), Marcos (Spain)
Front Row: Honey (Philippines), Justine (South Africa) and Jeannie (Singapore).

Me in my new uniform. Don't you just love the beige trousers!?

My coursemates voted for me to be the Group Co-Ordinator. I got to wear this shiny red badge. Cool or what!?

The girls take a break in between training sessions.

Learning how to open and close the door on a Boeing 777. It's my turn next!

That was simple!
Me and Carina, after a very long day!

No comments: