Monday, November 13, 2006

My Bedroom

It was (kind of) clean and tidy today so I thought now was as good a time as any to get it on here.

I started my first day of 'Service' training today. There is so much information to take in. We have to learn all about airport codes, drinks in the bar, how to speak to customers from different countries etc. I also received my name badges today. They've got my name written in Arabic. It looks really good!

At the weekend we went to Vicky's apartment for a swim and some dinner. We were also feeling a bit arty too. Check out the 'Human Art' pictures.
The first few are of my bedroom. Can you see the picture of my family next to the bed? I forced them to go for a professional photo just before I left the UK!
My name badge. How good does my name look in Arabic (You read it backwards)?
The gang (joined by Vicky's friend Mark in red) hanging out at Vicky's. She made a salad and we ordered in some chicken.
At the pool on Vicky's building's roof. It's a really nice pool but the view's not as good as mine!
Shesha - Most of the time it's a pipe with a bottle at the end containing the flavour. We went to a really good place where they put the pipe inside a real piece of fruit and you smoke directly from it.
Me trying my first Shesha while Mark looks on. It was quite nice but I don't think I'll be keeping it up!After Shesha.
Human Art 1 - We call this the Grass Windmill.

Human Art 2 - One of my favourite pictures of the night. We named this one 'The Lift Star' (We were in a lift at the time).

No comments: