Thursday, November 09, 2006

Before I Started

Here are some photos that were taken before I started this blog.
These girls all live close to me so we meet up quite a bit to go out. From left to right: Sophie (England), Debs (New Zealand), Kim (Australia), Lisa (Australia) and Sam (Scotland). Sophie was on the same flight as me from Manchester to Dubai when I moved here. The crew took us both up to Business Class and gave us some champagne!
Marcos, Pierre and me holding Vicky. It was a good idea at the time!
Wild Wadi is the big waterpark in Dubai. It has waterslides that go up as well as down! Here's a group shot on the rings we used.
Cheesy or what!?
The guys in Uniform. 2nd from left is Charles (Philippines).
The naughty people who always sit at the back of the bus.
My first day. I didn't even know their names when this picture was taken!
I pledge allegiance, to Emirates Airline...
The Burj Al Arab hotel. One of Dubai's famous landmarks. At night they light it up with different colours such as...
Blue
and Red.

No comments: