Sunday, December 02, 2007

Birmingham With The New Crew

Once again it was time to go back to Birmingham. I was supposed to visit some friends for dinner but their plans changed so I decided to stay with the crew instead. The flight had 4 new crew members on it so they were all very eager to learn which makes the flight a lot easier. Once we got to Birmingham we all went into the town of Solihull and as it was the first visit to the UK for some of them I showed them some of the most British things I could find. My other friends Stevie and Neill also came to the hotel for dinner.
Hilary (Australia) and the squirrel!
Piriyasinee (Thailand) and Hilary having a pasty outside Greggs.
Stevie and me.
Neill in the hotel.
Me and the girls! Back Row L-R Assia (England), Anzel (South Africa), Me, Hilary and Priscilla (Indonesia). Front Row L-R Amany (Libya), Yolanda (Philippines), Odessa (Philippines) and Konjit (England).

No comments: