Saturday, October 27, 2007

Ghanaian Hospitality

Ghana was a lot better than I expected. The people there are really friendly. Once again I got the opportunity to work in Business Class. As we had four flights on this trip I had a chance on one to run the galley. It's quite hard work but I'm looking forward to doing it more often once I get my promotion. The crew were fantastic and we had a really good time working together. My friend Vicky from training was in Accra at the same time so we managed to meet up for dinner and catch up on all the gossip.
The cleaners saw my camera and told me I had to have a photo with them!
The hotel pool.
The road in front of the hotel that goes to the airport.
A local street market next to the hotel.
Me and vicky getting drunk in the Italian restaurant.
Accra airport terminal.
Our aircraft parked in Accra.
Me being the galley operator in Business Class.
On Vicky's last day in Accra we swapped aircraft so we managed to take this picture in uniform.
Me, Sasa (Serbia) and Jeremy (Australia) testing the onboard safety equipment.
Does this mask suit me?
In the rear galley. L-R Sasa, Jeremy, Iva (Bosnia and Herzegovina), Joanna (Philippines), Jennifer (Ghana) and me.

No comments: