Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Dubai Visitors

My friends Jo and Paul have just been for a visit. I used to live with them in Castle Donington (near Nottingham) for 6 months before I moved to Dubai. While they were here I managed to do a few things for the first time. Riding on an abra (water taxi), using my building's jacuzzi & steam room and having brunch at the JW Marriott were just a few of them. I had a great time and I'm sure they did too.
Riding on the abra across Dubai creek.
The view up the creek.
On the double rings at Wild Wadi waterpark with Kevin.
Jo and I infront of the jeep we had on the desert safari.
Me, Paul and Jo in the desert.
Jo and Paul running from a jeep that was coming straight towards them!
The group of jeeps.
Me on a quadbike.
Us in local dress.
Jo's henna tattoo.

No comments: