Friday, October 19, 2007

Around The World In 80 Hours

Over the last 4 days I have been in the USA, Australia, South Africa and the UAE. It began in New York and it ended there too. I was working on the 2 New York trips and in between I made a visit to Perth to see my Nanna for her birthday and also to see my Dad's new house, then I flew over to Johannesburg to have lunch with my friend Justine and her family.
Outside my favourite store in New York, Abercrombie & Fitch, with Thanlwin (Myanmar) and Georgina (England).
The Apple store.
A few photos from Central Park.


Nanna & Grandad under the road bridge in Pinjarra, the town where I grew up.
Dad's new house in Boddington.
Dad is the police sergeant who runs this police station.
My stepmum, brother and Dad next to his police vehicles.
Justine making breakfast in her kitchen.
Justine's family with myself and our friend Nick (New Zealand).
With Adam (Australia) and Kristen (Australia) on my second New York trip of the month.

No comments: