Saturday, March 31, 2007

Bolton

My brother flew home from Dubai on my first flight back after leave. He drank so much Bailey's that we we ran out in economy! When we got home we went out for a meal with my friend Paul who is coming to Dubai in 2 weeks to visit, along with my mum. I stayed the night at our house in Bolton, which is about an hour's drive from Manchester airport. I am going back again for a week on 12 April for a week. Really looking forward to my best friend's birthday party.
Our house in Bolton.
My cat Molly. She still remembers who I am. :-)
The main road near our house.
Our street is on the left.
The row of shops near the house.
My brother Jaegen's car.

Jaegen driving. You can see that he's talking to me and not paying attention to the road. Maybe that's why he had a 'small bump' recently!
One of the streets in Bolton town centre.
The office where I worked in my first job as a travel agent.

No comments: