Saturday, March 31, 2007

My Brother's Visit To Dubai

On the 10th of March my brother came to visit me in Dubai. We did the Big Bus tour, Dubai Museum, Wild Wadi (the water park) and a desert safari. Below are the pictures.
My brother Jaegen and I on the top deck of the Big Bus.
Our tour guide on the Big Bus.
A view of the Sheikh Zayed Road area from the bus.
The entrance to Dubai's Gold Souk (market).
Us outside the Dubai Museum.
Me and a stuffed camel!
Jaegen and a fake lady selling fake fish.
You would think it would be quite easy to take a picture like this wouldn't you? Check out my brother's attempt of one of me below...
Bad isn't it! This is supposed to be a picture of me holding up one of the towers at the old Dubai Fort.
An Abra (water taxi) on the creek. It costs 1 Dirham (approx 15p or 33c Australian) to go from one side to the other.
The jeeps that we went on our desert safari in.
Going down a dune.
Another view.

No comments: