Thursday, March 01, 2007

Back To The UK

Birmingham was the latest stop on my Emirates tour of the world. It was great to be back, as it was one of the last airports I flew from during my charter season at bmi. The hotel we stay at is located in Solihull, an area of Birmingham I had heard of but never visited. I was pleasantly surprised when I saw the town. It was nothing like I had imagined from all the stories I'd heard from other crew. I'd forgotten just how cold it could be in the UK! I was so happy that I remembered to pack a warm jacket. :-)
Birmingham Airport. Or BHX as it is known to all the airline staff.
The hotel sign in Solihull.
The hotel entrance.
The bed in my room. It was so comfortable!
The hotel pool.
Solihull High Street.

And again from another viewpoint.

No comments: