Tuesday, December 19, 2006

Perth

Just got back from my trip to Perth. We had 26 hours on the ground and I only slept for 4 of them! On the night we arrived all the crew went to a restuarant called 'The Witches Cauldron' in Subiaco (an area of Perth) for a meal. We had a really good night and the food was great too. We gave all our change to the waitress as a tip and when we reached the train station at midnight we found out that the ticket machines didn't take notes! Lucky we met some very nice locals who gave us some change. The next day it was up early to take a train to Fremantle and then a ferry across to the island of Rottnest. It was really good seeing all the family again. My little brother wouldn't let go of me! We had a nice lunch and went down to the beach for an hour before I had to catch the ferry for the return crossing. I arrived back at the hotel and got changed into my uniform ready to take the bus back to the airport. Lucky the flight was not full so I managed to get a 2 hour sleep in the back row. It's such a hard life being cabin crew!
My Dad, Stepmum and my little brother Liam.
Perth City.
Rottnest Island (I took this picture on an earlier trip when I flew over to the island).
The Rottnest Ferry.
My US Visa. Now I have to go on a list for 2 months and wait to be cleared by US Immigration before I can fly to New York.

No comments: