Friday, December 01, 2006

Graduation & Supy Flights

I graduated from Training College on Thursday (23/11/06)! Since then I have been on both of my Supy (Training) flights to Cairo, Egypt and Sana'a, Yemen Republic. My camera battery is flat at the moment and I'm waiting for the charger to arrive from the UK. Hopefully it will get here in time for my upcoming Singapore, Melbourne trip. Over the weekend in rained in Dubai! It was a big shock for everyone as it hardly ever does that here. Gimme 5! We did it!
Waiting for the lift.
The bus taking us to the other building for the graduation ceremony.On the bus.
A6-EMD: This is the Boeing 777-200 that I had my first flight to Cairo on.
My friend Justine was also on the 777 flight and we took this picture in the galley after we'd finished the meal service.
A6-EAE: This is the Airbus A330-200 that I did my Sana'a flight on. I was supposed to go to Karachi, Pakistan on it but was changed the day before (and when I say changed the day before I actually mean my alarm didn't go off so I slept in and missed the flight!).

No comments: