Thursday, November 08, 2007

2 Days In The Seychelles

I've wanted to go for ages and this month I finally got one on my roster, 48 whole hours in the Seychelles! The flight over was really easy. It's mainly European passengers and my german skills came in quite handy with helping some of them to complete their landing cards. Once we arrived at the hotel it was straight down to the beach for some sunbathing time. The water in the Seychelles is so clear that you can see all the way to the seabed. The next day it was time for a boat trip. We went snorkelling in one of the bays and then we had an hour to ourselves on a private beach with it's own fresh water lagoon. The trip was great but if I had to choose between the Seychelles and the Maldives I would choose the Maldives every time. All I've got to do now is see Mauritius!
Seychelles Airport.
The island had huge mountains all covered in trees.
The crew bus that drove us to and from the airport. They put our cases on the roof!
The hotel swimming pool.
The beach out the front of the hotel.
Silvia (Egypt) and myself on the front of the speedboat that we took the daytrip on.
Snorkelling in the bay.
The fish kept biting as they thought we were food!

The private beach. The lagoon was just behind the big rock.

No comments: