Friday, March 06, 2009

Viva Las Vegas & Bye Bye bmi

bmi (my old airline) are to finish long haul services from Manchester in April. I decided it was time to have one last flight with them before it's all over. I chose Las Vegas as I have always wanted to go and as Mother's Day was close I decided to take my mum with me. The place is absolutely amazing and I will definitely go back again one day if I get the chance!
A330-200 G-WWBB which flew us both to and from Las Vegas.
bmi Business Class. I had 3K which is the seat in the back corner of the photo.
On approach into Las Vegas.
A view of the Strip before we landed.
The Strip from McCarran airport.
Circus Circus.
The Bellagio.
The fountains at the Bellagio.
The Venetian.
Treasure Island.
The Stratosphere from down the Strip.
New York New York.
The golden lion outside the MGM Grand.

No comments: