Tuesday, September 04, 2007

Glasgow

I have been to Glasgow many times before with my last airline so I wasn't expecting to see anything new. The flight was pretty much the same as the ones to Manchester or Birmingham are, lots of callbells and lots of people drinking. I had a nice crew which made the flight fun. I met my friend Kevin in Glasgow and we spend the evening at a friend's house. The next morning I got up late so I only had time for a quick trip into Glasgow for breakfast and then back to the hotel for the return flight. When we arrived back at the airport it was a nice surprise to find that the aircraft had been changed for a smaller one. This meant that we had 100 less passengers! :-)
The motorway on the way to the hotel.
More motorway.
A museum we passed on the bus.
A busy Glasgow street heading for the centre of the city.
Glasgow's Central Station.

No comments: