Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Bangkok, Sydney And Auckland

I really enjoyed this trip as my crew was fantastic. I met one of my old friends from bmi in Bangkok. We had a great night out in some dodgy Thai bars. Next it was off to Sydney for the 1st time. It was totally different to what I was expecting. I didn't do any of the touristy things, instead I saw my brother Matthew. He's in the Navy and is based in Sydney when his ship isn't sailing. I also got to meet his girlfriend for the first time. The Auckland flight was really quick and the passengers were a lot of fun. On my return to Bangkok I had a Thai massage. It felt like the lady was breaking every bone in my back! I had a great sleep afterwards though. Now I've just got time to dry clean my uniform and it's off to Brisbane.Me with Matt's pet rat.
Sydney.
Bangkok from the expressway to the airport.
Bangkok's newly opened (3 months) Suvarnabhumi airport.
Yuwaphan (Thailand), Sally (Lebanon) and Tracy (England) waiting in the departure lounge in Sydney for our flight to Auckland. You can also see Rachel (England) in the background.
The obligatory Harbour Bridge and Opera House shot.



My brother Matt.

No comments: